The ideal Candidate will Report to the Finance Manager and will have the following Duties:
- Assist in the preparation of Claims and reconciliations within the agreed time frames.
- Assist in reconciling all organization Bank accounts and managing petty cash.
- Undertake financial monitoring on activities for the projects, and undertake troubleshooting and suggest corrective action where necessary;
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports on monthly/quarterly basis for internal use and for external reporting respectively.
- Analyse variances and explore potential problems with project budget, working closely with Programs staff and Financial team to forecast and address any variances
- Provide technical assistance to program staff in managing financial documentation
- Provide technical assistance to the programme staff to ensure that project implementation processes and procedures are in line with the funding agencies standards;
- Work with the Finance Manager and Finance Officer in Preparation of the Audits
- Ensure compliance to tax and labour statutory obligations are adhered to.
- Assist in preparing monthly financial reports against contract budgets and program activities
- Any other Duties as assigned by the Manager