Pro Africa Development Trust is looking for a qualified individual who can fill a vacancy of an Implementations Procurement Coordinator- who will report to the Programs Manager. The Implementation Coordinator will coordinate all the programming activities related to Procurement and Logistics.
The Ideal Candidate will have the following Duties:
- Implementation, evaluation and review of the procurement policies
- Assist in the development and management of effective implementation Plan and donor procurement policies
- Periodically assist in the review and recommend revisions to Pro Africa procurement policies when necessary
- Provide support and guidance to staff on issues related to procurement procedures and use of manuals and various procedures
- Ensure any updates in procedures are communicated and understood by program staff and procurement counterparts
- Regularly update Procurement plan
- Coordination and Administration of PI procurement activities
- Ensure proper records are established and maintained and information is readily available on all requirements for procurement at all office levels
- Assist the Finance and Administration Manager in providing regular feedback to program managers regarding the status of their purchase requisitions on bi-weekly basis
- Organize and prioritize purchases according to the nature of the request (urgent, small items etc)
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Ensure that all documents (Tax invoice, waybills, delivery notes) are available for all goods received and dispatched
- Carry out bid opening and analysis. This will involve preparation of abstracts of offers, bid analysis and compiling data contained in the bids for consideration for award of contracts.
- Prepare reports, minutes and assist in the compilation of data for the Monthly Report
- Receive and manage procurement requisitions.
- Prepare log books and consolidation of Mileage Claims.